Spring Online Auction is March 12-18, 2019
- Last year’s event included more than 300 packages and raised over $80k
- More than 1,000 Corte Madera and Larkspur families who live, eat and shop in our Marin and beyond will view and bid on items
- Donations will be prominently featured on the online auction site and catalog
- Donation deadline is March 1, 2019
- Donation Form to Donate Online
- Auction Donation Form (to print and mail in)
- Parent Hosted Parties Donation Form
When does the auction open?
The Online Auction opens Tuesday March 12th at 9:00 am and closes on Monday March 18th at 9pm.
How do I bid on items?
In order to bid on items, you need to set up an account with Ready Set Auction which we use to manage the online auction. Even if you have an account from previous years, each year you need to set up a new account. This is the only way to bid on items.
What items are in the online auction?
Like every year, we’ll have a ton of exciting packages for you to bid on: entertainment and sports, kids camps and activities, around the home, fashion, health and fitness, beauty. wine and dine, getaways and more.
What are Parent Hosted Parties?
District parents host sign up parties for you to attend. They’re not only a great way to raise money for SPARK, but attending a party is also a fun way to meet more families in the community! Whether it’s a big bash like dads’ movie night, moms’ kickball, garden tour, ping pong tournament, or a smaller gathering like a healthy brunch, hike up Mt. Tam or a family-friendly event like an outdoor movie night or multi-sports BBQ, we’ve got something for everyone.
Can I preview the auction items?
Yes! We’ll have it available online just before March 12th.
What if I have problems setting up my account or questions about the auction?
Contact us here.