It is no secret that without the your help—from small jobs to massive undertakings—none of what SPARK does would be possible. There are many ways to give your time to support our mission of building more opportunities for our kids.
6th Annual SPARK Golf Tourney & Dinner Friday, October 11, 2013
Be a part of making this annual event an even greater success this year! There are lots of jobs available—from giving the golfers a warm send off to making sure that the fun continues to the last hole. View our specific volunteer needs and sign up to help here.
SPARK Marketing & Communication Team
If interested in the roles below, please contact Kelly Guffey at marketing@SPARKschools.org.
Website/Weekly Copy Writer
- Copywriting experience
- Responsible for collecting input for weekly submissions, editing, and submitting on a weekly basis to the NC and Hall bulletins
- Responsible for taking all key messages from SPARK and event managers to update website
- Responsible for web copy during event gaps
- Responsible for setting up and managing all mail chimp campaigns
- Responsible for setting email contact strategy based on data rather than requests from event managers
- Can be copywriter or art director, however, marketing or advertising experience is a plus
- Event art directors: those willing to contribute on a broader scale and own an event; will create all assets such as logo, printed materials, and web assets
- Designers: available as needed on an ongoing basis for overflow, to fill in when other volunteers are not available, and for ad hoc items that arise
We are also looking for volunteers who are willing to help us on an as-needed basis. Please email foundation@SPARKschools.org