Did you know that SPARK provides nearly 9% of the operating budget for the District to make up the shortfall from State and other revenue sources?
Our goal of $1.25 Million is an essential investment in the education of every kid in our District.
With your support, SPARK can give enough to pay for:
- music programs at Neil Cummins and Cove
- visual arts programs at Neil Cummins, Cove and Hall
- FOSS science kits for Neil Cummins and Cove
- 5th grade Outdoor Science Education program at Hall
- Technology equipment and learning programs at Neil Cummins, Cove and Hall
- Digital Arts at Hall
- Chorus and Band at Hall
- Teacher Stipends
- Library books & support at Neil Cummins, The Cove, and Hall
Want to get behind the numbers even more? Click here.